Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The kid in me LOVED coloring this!

So I got these stamps from Stampin' Up! Super cute messy outline greeting stamps and have been waiting to use them. On Sunday (during my little card-making session), I finally broke them out! I love the versatility in stamping them in any color or in black and then coloring in. So fun. Great stamp set to match with patterned paper of your choosing too.


Just thought I'd make a simple card. Stamps, markers, a few tools and done.

Supplies:
Paper - (purple cardstock) Diecuts with a View; (white cs) American Crafts; (teal cs) Close to My Heart; (black cs) Papercut; (red dots) Scenic Route
Other - (markers) Close to My Heart; (oval scallop/plain) Spellbinders; (scallop border) Stampin' Up!; (brads - red) Doodlebug; (brads - purple) KFD; (diecut accents) Cricut Don Juan cartridge

Tip: I noticed that many of the shape diecuts on the Cricut cartidges are amazingly versatile! Perfect for home accents, scrapbook pages, and cards. Here I used a "snowflake" diecut as a fun birthday accent.

No comments: