Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's a Colorful World

Gotta love these colors! How fun are these bright colors? I love the new line by Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel)...it's so bright and fun and summery! You can find it RIGHT NOW at Picture This too! Anyway, decided to start a holiday tradition for my in-laws by making a scrapbook page featuring one of the kids or grandkids for each holiday. My mother-in-law doesn't scrapbook, but I still think she appreciates the effort.


Found one of these pictures in a stack she printed for us and the other is one I took while babysitting. (This is my niece, Emily. Isn't she super cute?!) I was inspired by an absolutely adorable page made by Elizabeth Kartchner - check it out here. Since the colors in the photos were all over the place, I decided to use a paper with a lot of color too. Kinda bold, but I think it works.

Supplies:
Paper - (black scallop) Diecuts With a View; (white) American Crafts; (yellow hearts) Sass-a-fras; (stripe) Cosmo Cricket
Accents - (red buttons) Walmart; (green buttons) Oriental Trading; (teal buttons) K&Company; (yellow plastic buttons) ATD; (floss) Karen Foster Designs; (glitter chipboard flowers and butterfly) Paper Crush by Colorbok; ("happy" chipboard and "Emily" sticker letters) American Crafts; (lined stamp) Inque Boutique; (white embossing powder) Stampin' Up!; (journal box) Cosmo Cricket; (brads) Making Memories; (ribbon) May Arts; (rickrack paper border) Doodlebug
Tools - (border punch) Martha Stewart

No comments: