Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another take...

Knew I could find one. This is another example of the same layout style...same sketch, new result. Again, I used multiple patterns...my signature ;)

One thing you may notice about my pages is that I don't usually use "cute" embellishments. Sure, I may buy them...and collect them...but rarely use them. Here I bought them on purpose. We had just gotten a new Wii (a wedding gift to ourselves) and brought it along for the family Thanksgiving celebration. It would be perfect - a page to celebrate the joy of Wii bowling! These adorale and perfectly themed diecuts from Pebbles were just the ticket! I also took a trick from Stacy Julian's "Big Picture Scrapbooking" idea book. Loved her page using magic mesh...yes, magic mesh. (Remember when you just had to have the stuff?!) Anyway, just wanted to prove the point that one layout can be used multiple times without feeling old or repeated. Pretty cool concept, don't you think?

Product Listing:
Paper - (green lined & green plain textured) KI Memories; (dark green pattern) Scenic Route; (white) Bazzill
Accents - ("wii" chipboard letters") Chip Chatter; (green mesh) Magic Mesh; (plastic star "play" and paper arrows) Heidi Swapp; (diecut acccents) Pebbles; (rub-on letters) KI Memories; (star brads) Close to My Heart; (star eyelet) Making Memories; (arrow journal stamp) Autumn Leaves; (ink) Archival by Ranger; (pen) Slick Writer

1 comment:

Picture This said...

Great page! Love my Wii too.