Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Totally Love...This!

So I went a little crazy this weekend... Bought a whole bunch of scrapbook stuff - including a lime green case for my Cuttlebug ;)...Had some wine and stayed up late...And scrapbooked 10 pages! Yep, about time for that! Enjoyed a wonderful catered weekend at Greenhaven Retreat with my mom and some friends. Loved it and am excited to go back! I hope to share with you some of the pages I created over the weekend during the next few days so remember to keep checking back for more!



This page is such a total scraplift. But what can I say? I'm good at copying so why stop now?! I totally love black and white photos because they allow you to use any (and ALL) color combos on your layout. Super fun! Plus, any time you add in photo booth pictures it's a real treat! Notice that instead of using all ribbon on the right hand border I mixed in patterened paper. This was a great way to use up my scraps. Also, incorporating the border punches with the paper gave the illusion of ribbon. Try it...you'll love it too!

Supply Listing:
Paper - (black cardstock) Worldwin; (orange lace) KI Memories; (orange pattern and green dot) Scenic Route; (black paisley) Doodlebug; (teal pattern) Basic Grey
Accents - (black/white dot ribbon) KI Memories; (yellow, green and blue stripe ribbon) Making Memories; (pink floral ribbon) Scrapworks; (green stripe) American Crafts; (red stitched ribbon) Doodlebug; (green floral and black rickrack) Craft Supply; (white flower) Heidi Swapp; (decorative eyelet) WER; (gel floral accents) KI Memories; (diecut label) Spellbinders; (marker) Zig Signature; (brads) KFD; (plastic letters) Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

Picture This said...

Cool page!! Glad you had a fun weekend.