Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kitties = Love

I love my pets...three precious cats. Two are sisters and the third girl we got late last fall. They are all super cuddly and absolutely loveable! Almost two years ago I received the perfect wall hanging from my aunt, "Happiness is a home with at least one cat." How perfect is that phrase for a scrapbook page? I simply incorporated the number three since I can't imagine life without all of them.

This page came together pretty quickly. Bo Bunny has some amazing products now, including coordinating papers and stickers. They have designs to fit any theme with flowers, swirls and arrows too. I love that the swirls and borders come as stickers, making it super easy to adhere and layer. And how easy is it to personalize these by adding flowers, gems, brads, etc?! I also love that the papers are simple and neutral...double-sided too!




I saw a page in an old issue of CK with swirl rub-ons overlapping the top and bottom opposite edges of the page and thought, "what a cool idea". Here I applied the stickers to the top right side, cut off the excess and applied the remainder to the other side. I really love the color combo here too since it is fairly neutral and complements rather than overwhelming the photos.

Supply Listing:
Paper - (white cs) American Craft; (green dot) Bo Bunny (grey) Basic Grey
Accents - (swirl and border stickers) Bo Bunny, (metal heart) Colorbok; (all gems) Kaiser Craft
Tools - (label diecut) Spellbinders; (title diecut letters) Nutmeg by Quickutz; (pen) Slick Writer by AC

No comments: