Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Be Happy Part #2 - Closeups

Just some close-ups of the accents...



I punched circles using my infamous Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies. Inked up the edge and popped up on dots. This accent is from a rub-on set purchased through the Scarlet Lime monthly kit (made by Pink Paislee). I added gemstones for a personalized look.


Here I wanted to show two of the other accents. The top left one features rub-ons from the same package as noted above. This super cute metal flower with gem was also supplied in the Scarlet Lime kit. For the subtitle circle, I diecut our initials using the "Sophisticate" Quickutz font on the Cuttlebug. The teal border under the letters was also part of the rub-on set.


The final accent is an amazing gem accent from Basic Grey. I love how the whole thing is ready to go...just peel and stick! It's so sparkling and wonderful. Bought some new pearl versions too...flowers, swirls, etc. Available now at Picture This! I definitely recommend trying them for a quick, easy, and beautiful page accent.


For product specifications, please contact me at laura.leland@gmail.com . I can usually identify where I got the product too...if you'd like recommendations, just let me know! Thanks for looking!

No comments: