Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank You mini card

My new toy at work...

While I have never had any intention of buying the Making Memories tag curler, I just had to have it after seeing some super cute new offering at Archivers last weekend. So, with my 40% off coupon in hand, I headed to Michaels. I finally got the chance to try it out this weekend. I just reached for a loose piece of ribbon and grabbed one of the plain "thank you" tags that came with the curler. Voila! The tools is actually super easy to use and makes projects way cuter than I had anticipated. Definately a good buy!
Posted by Picasa
Supplies:
Cardstock - (pink, tan) Worldwin; (blue) Bazzill; (black) Rooney Printing
Accents - (black corners) Canson; (ribbon) American Crafts; (metal tag) Making Memories; (paper flower) Doodlebug
Tools - (tag curler) Making Memories; (corner rounder) small EK Success


Not really any tips on this one. Just a simply card whipped up after testing my new toy. Guess it CAN be that easy to make a quick card. Made this one a bit smaller than normal too - about 4.25 x 4.25 inches. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Picture This said...

Super cute Laura!! Love the tag curler, I haven't gotten one, but they do look enticing!!

I see lots of CUTTLEBUGGING there too!