Friday, April 4, 2014

Oldies but Goodies!

These designs are probably new to you, but are old to me.  It's okay though, 'cause I still think they look pretty great!  And, better yet, all products are still available!

This first one was created as a Make N Take for the 2013 Chippewa Falls Stampede.  It was quite a big hit at the event.  I love that the design is perfect for teenagers....girls OR boys.  What's better?  The card only takes about 3 minutes to create!

*All products used are A Muse Studio.
Stamps: Sunset Beach and Itty Bitty Birthday
Other Products Used: Splash! spray ink, Memento dye ink, signature pigment ink, Baker's Twine, and cardstock.
--------------------------------------------
This was one of my very FIRST A Muse Studio Creations.  I got my starter kit in the mail and wanted to play right away!  Needless to say, I discovered the signature inks are totally fabulous and stamp like a dream!  Bright and vibrant, but have a bit of a chalky finish - love it.  This design is also simple and perfect for a teen, especially a teen boy.

*All products used are A Muse Studio.
Stamps: Rock Star
Other Products Used: signature pigment ink, Memento dye ink, cardstock

Hope you enjoyed my oldies but goodies.  Have a great weekend and, as always, thanks for stopping!


No comments: