Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Muse Studio Samples!

Welcome to the wonderful world of A Muse Studio! If you're a card-maker like me chances are you have heard of A Muse... They previously sold wood-mounted stamps and accessories to independent retail stores. As of March 2011, though, they converted to a home-based company (much to my delight). I was one of the first to sign up to represent the products as an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant! How exciting! Today I had a little time to create samples using the awesome products received in my starter kit. Keep in mind that this is just a SAMPLER of stamps and accessories available. Check out my website to shop online or to learn more: www.amusestudio.com/lauraleland




Supplies: Cardstock - Lichen (green), French Roast (brown), Sugar (white);
Ribbon - 1/4" stitched grosgrain in French Roast; Ink - French Roast; Stamps - Beautiful Botanicals 2 (branch) and Loving Memories (sympathy); Other - Twinkle Stickers and Flower (from Meadow Mix collection)

No comments: