Friday, November 28, 2008

Friends Always

Reprinted some photos from various events. Thought a friends page would be good. Opted to use a monochromatic color scheme due to the busy backgrounds/color combinations in the photos. Also another inspiration from Ali Edwards - July 2008 Studio A.



Above: Close-up of embellishments - used various items from my stash including mirrors, diecuts, glitter, and flowers.


Supplies:
Cardstock - (white textured) Bazzill; (white plain) Georgia Pacific; (aqua) Worldwin
Patterned Paper - (teal doodle) KI Memories; (white w/dots) My Minds Eye; (teal geometric and blue swirl) Basic Grey; (floral) Making Memories
Accents - (M&L, and "always" chipboard letters, mirror butterfly, felt flower) Heidi Swapp; (acetate swirl, clock, "friends" title) My Minds Eye; (photo turn) 7 Gypsies; (silver glitter brad, lg polka dot brad, journal spot) Making Memories; (rickrack border cut) Doodlebug; (glitter) Martha Stewart; (circle outline stamp) Daisy Bucket; (ink) Close to my Heart; ("sounds like fun" diecut) K & Company; (staples) Target
Tools - (scallop border punch) Martha Stewart; (scallop square punch) Marvy Uchida; (corner rounder) EK Success;

Tip: Using bits and pieces of embellishments I've acquired always makes me happy. I love the feel of a mix of items. I tend to "ground" the items by placing them in squares/circles and grouping them together for impact.

No comments: